The following documents represent comments prepared by several organizations for submittal to the USEPA on the 2014 Draft Massachusetts Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewer (MS4) Permit.
The public comment period for this Permit closed on Friday, February 27.
Some documents, where noted, are DRAFT, and are subsequent to revision before submittal. These are being posted NOT to encourage duplication or distribution to other groups, but instead to provide consistency in concepts presented to USEPA.
Permit documents can be viewed at the USEPA website
- Central Massachusetts Regional Stormwater Coalition-CMRSWC (FINAL-Feb 27, 2015)
- CMRSWC Attachment A: Affordability Assessment Tool
- CMRSWC Attachment B: WPI Cost Analysis
- CMRSWC Attachment C: Maine DEP General Permit for the Discharge of Stormwater from Small MS4s
- CMRSWC Attachment D: Connecticut DEEP Draft General Permit for the Discharge of Stormwater from Small MS4s
- CMRSWC Attachment E: Letters of Support
- Mass Department of Environmental Protection
- Mass Department of Conservation and Recreation
- Massachusetts Coalition for Water Resources Stewardship
- National Association of Clean Water Agencies (NACWA)
- Massachusetts Municipal Association
- Merrimack Valley Stormwater Collaborative
- Northern Middlesex Stormwater Collaborative
- Pioneer Valley/ Connecticut River Stormwater Committee
- Massachusetts Highway Association